DIY Ottoman

I finally completed the ottoman that I had been trying to find fabric for.  It was hard to find fabric that my client loved that wasn't over the top price wise.  We ended up going with a beautiful blue grey Velvet that works perfectly in the space. I will give you a short run down of what I did.
  •  I got a piece of plywood cut to size at my local hardware store.  I made this one 24 x 48
  •  I had legs made from a local woodworker that I use, they cost around $80.0o.
  • I mapped out how many button holes I wanted and drilled holes in the plywood. 
  • I had marked on the foam where the button holes were going to fall, and cut out a circle a bit larger then the buttons so that they would be tufted.
  • I purchased 4 inch foam from my local Fabric store and  attached it with spray adhesive.
  •   I then added a layer of batting and then the fabric on top of the foam.
  • I  pulled the button holes through and stapled it to the under side of the ottoman. 

 I think it turned out fantastic and the thankfully so does my client.  The total cost of the project came in around $200, which I think is pretty amazing for a custom ottoman.